All the Sycamore resources are available from this website, free of charge, without the need to register. We want to make the materials easy to access, so that people will be able to use them freely and creatively in their own situations.
Having said that, it is a great encouragement to the Sycamore team, and an encouragement to other users, to know where and how Sycamore is being run.
For this reason we hope that if you are using Sycamore, or thinking about using Sycamore, in any context, you would be happy to register your group – simply by creating a comment in the REPLY BOX below. There will be no follow up or further contact from these comments: this is purely to help other users appreciate how and where Sycamore is being used.
Please register your group by leaving a comment in the reply box below with whatever information you wish to share, for example:
- The name of your parish, school, chaplaincy, etc
- Which diocese and which country
- Your parish/school/chaplaincy website
- The particular group/project you are using Sycamore for: e.g. Parish Evangelisation Course; RCIA Enquiry Group; Confirmation Group (what age?); School Discussion Group (what age?); etc.
This basic information alone is very helpful. You might also want to add:
- Why you have chosen to use Sycamore
- What are your hopes for the course
- How will you use and adapt it for your own situation
AT THE SAME TIME: Please join the Facebook Users Group here for ongoing discussion with other users; and if you want to feed back to the Sycamore team to help in the development of the programme then please give specific feedback and suggestions here about your experience.
EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS: To receive updates about the Sycamore project please sign up to the email list using the RED FOLLOW BUTTON in the right-hand sidebar of the website.